Ducati has confirmed that it will launch its first brand experience centre at the Novotown development project in Hengqin, Zhuhai, its first in Asia.
The Italian motorcycle maker has reportedly licensed its brand to Lai Fung Holdings, the developer of Novotown for 10 years from the date of the centre's opening. The Phase II of Novotown, in which the centre will be located, is targeted to open in phases before 2022.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events