Campaign Asia-Pacific has learned that following a lengthy pitch, Publicis Media's Starcom will take over media duties for Mickey Mouse's mainland playground, Shanghai Disney Resortjust in time for the Chinese calendar year devoted to the mouse rat and mouse are synonymous in Chinese.
The pitch, which was kept separate from the global Disney pitch that ended in October Shanghai Disney is a joint venture of The Walt Disney Company and Shanghai Shendi Group...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events