Publicis Groupe today announced the opening of a new Digitas office, in Thailand.
Offering digital, creative, data and strategy services the Bangkok office will be led by managing director Paruj Daorai, who was previously ECD at Leo Burnett Thailand.
Joining Daorai’s leadership team are Santi Tubtimtong, ECD Worawin Soncharoen, head of strategy Pornchanok Jirakiertivaddhana, group account director Nittaya Saelim, head of digital production and Sarinthorn Eiamfang, digital content manager.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events