Dentsu’s first-quarter revenues rose 5.7% from the same period last year, helped by new business wins at Dentsu Aegis Network DAN. Meanwhile, organic growth rose for the third straight quarter, by 2.1%. Digital's contribution to revenues continues to rise at both Dentsu Inc and DAN it now stands at 23% and 61%, respectively. That’s the good news.
Profits, however, remain under pressure in competitive markets that require continual investment, and underlying operating profit slid...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events