It’s no secret that print has struggled in recent years as digital products muscled in to steal chunks of consumer’s time and advertising dollars. But many magazine and newspaper publishers remained loyal to their print products, arguing that they still hold a vital role in the media landscape. Forecasters are also now predicting a return to revenue growth for print magazines after several years of decline. According to Price Waterhouse Coopers, in 2015 the magazine industry will record...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events