When it comes to event arketing, social media is the new superpower. According to Eventbrite, 63% of event marketers use influencer marketing and a fifth of traffic to event registration pages comes from social media.
So it is good to see several countries and tourism boards across Asia Pacific embracing social campaigns to promote themselves as ideal destinations for both leisure and business travellers.
This is, after all, where their customer base...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events