Dentsu Group saw operating profit fall 5.6% to 40.5 billion yen US$365.2 million year-on-year for the first half of 2018, with net profit down 62.9% to 10.8 billion yen US$97.4 million.
Underlying operating profit fell 1.8% to 60.9 billion yen US$549.2 million, while underlying net profit was down 19.8% to 31.6 billion yen US$285 million.
The company posted revenue growth of 7.6%4.7% for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events