It was a challenging year for brands in China. With Xi Jinping’s “Four dishes and one soup” setting the tone, a lot of luxury marketers had a tough time. The Global CEO of Remy Martin was fired at year end for missing China goals, and both Revlon and Garnier pulled out of the skincare market. Meantime online, Singles Day on 11 November saw record e-commerce results, reflecting the energy of digital.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events