ASIA-PACIFIC - Earlier this week, Dentsu Aegis Network appointed ex-Google China executive Tony Chen as CEO of iProspect China, CEO of digital-performance brands North Asia and chief innovation officer, China, as the group aims to go beyond search marketing, seeking acquisition partners in China, Taiwan and South Korea.
“My agenda is to make iProspect the leading performance agency in China,” Chen told Campaign Asia-Pacific. “This means making sure we offer much more than...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events