Marketing production agency Craft Worldwide has appointed Melissa Chan as managing director for Asia-Pacific.
Chan joins from Williams Lea Tag, where she was most recently managing director, based in Singapore. She has more than a decade’s experience in creative production and marketing services, working for brands including Burberry, Estee Lauder, GSK, PG and Hilton.
“Melissa’s rich background, international perspective and years of creative production experience make her the ideal leader...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events