'Big data' continues to be a source of excitement for marketers, but for many the reality is that it's more a headache than a fount of insight. This has spurred the rise of companies claiming to simplify the process, ensure the data a company holds is legitimate and make it accessible. California-based Tealium is one such outfit, which last year formed a partnership with Hakuhodo in an effort to spread its services in Japan. On a visit to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events