Publicis Groupe’s $3.95bn deal to buy data-driven marketing business Epsilon will allow its clients to deliver personalised experience at scale and take back control of their customers, according to chief executive Arthur Sadoun.
Speaking to Campaign after the deal was finalised overnight, Sadoun, who is also chairman of the group, said he was happy the deal had been completed just two-and-a-half months after it was announced, because time is of the essence.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events