In its third-quarter trading update, WPP addressed the issue of management consultancies, particularly in the digital space, starting to have an impact on the advertising industry with scepticism.
There are only currently two or three listed consultants or similar, whilst the bulk of the industry consists of private partnerships that drain their PLs and balance sheets each year of returned earnings and, consequently, have limited financial firepower.
The report went...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events