Amit Misra has been promoted to MSL South Asia CEO, to lead the brand across SAARC regions, with primary focus on Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. A company statement says that the move comes with the goal of driving greater synergy across the region and group companies.
Misra was previously MSL India CEO, and will continue to report to Saurabh Varma, CEO of Publicis Communications, South Asia.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events