Airbnb and Toei Transportation, which is operated by the Tokyo metropolitan government TMG, have launched a joint initiative that promotes a tram line that runs through the city, as well as Airbnb’s cultural experiences offered by hosts living in the area.
The Toden Life Tourism’ collaboration focuses on the Tokyo Sakura Tram, which runs on the 12-kilometre Toden Arakawa Line from Minowabashi to Waseda. According to the government, the streetcar is the only one...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events