Creative festival Adfest has postponed its annual festival in Pattaya, Thailand to “later this year” because of the coronavirus. The festival was initially slated to take place between 18 to 21 March at Peach, Royal Cliff Hotels Group.
An official statement reads “It is a difficult decision, but it is our responsibility to consider the health and safety of our delegates as utmost important. We hope you understand the necessity of this action and we...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events