The China American Football League CAFL, which plans to kick off its debut season in the fall of 2015, marks the first commercially backed professional sports league in China, according to Gary R. Morris, CEO of the CAFL. This is a big step, Morris explained, because all the others in the country, including the highly successful basketball league, are state-owned enterprises at their core.
League chairman Martin Judge, who also shares ownership of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events