I have a question. What if advertising is in a bubble The industry today is dominated by a handful of vast holding companies, and for years now, they have focused on growing their businesses through acquisitionbuying up ad agencies, PR shops, DM and B2B agencies, digital shops, consulting firms, design studios, research and media companies, and more. They’ve been engaged in an arms race of consolidation as they pursue the economies of scale that they view as the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events