As China sales falter due to a slowing economy and crackdown on corruption, luxury brands seek a turnaround.
For luxury brands in Asia, the last decade has been the best of times, and the worst of times. Many have seen the breakneck speed in terms of expansion and growth in particular, a growing wealthy class that has emerged since 1990 in China has driven the world’s luxury market to new heights.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events