Global expenditure on internet advertising is expected to surpass that of traditional television for the first time this year with an estimated market share of 36.9 percent, up from 34 percent in 2016.
However, the Advertising Expenditure Forecast released by Zenith predicts that the global internet ad spend will grow at a slower rate this year13 percent to reach US$205 billion, compared to 17 percent in 2016 due to the sheer scale of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events