This marks the first time the brand has used an Asian person, and the first time it has used a celebrity, as a brand ambassador.
Chow is a household name among both Chinese and Western audiences thanks to movies such as Anna and the King, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and A Better Tomorrow.
A Hugo Boss spokesperson pointed out that Chow's appointment reflects the growing importance of Greater...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events