McCann Worldgroup tipped to have won global China Telecom account
The pitch took place in the first quarter of this year, and the company has set up its overseas global head office in Hong Kong.
McCann Worldgroup will be in charge of the overall branding, with the initial focus on its global B2B business.
An undisclosed source told Campaign ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.