Ad expenditures in Japan rise for first time in five years: Dentsu
Denstu’s annual report of advertising expenditures showed spend in Japan totaled around US$63 billion (5,891.3 billion yen) in 2012, buoyed by healthy spending in traditional media.
A strong recovery in ad placements pushed spending in the traditional media up by 2.9 per cent to ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.