China leads Digital Asia Festival awards shortlist with 31 entries
The awards are part of the 2012 Digital Asia Festival, which will take place in Beijing on 7 and 8 November.
On the shortlist, China has the highest number of entries, followed by Australia and Singapore, both with 13. India takes third place with 10 entries. The full shortlist can be found ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.