Singaporeans prioritise smartphones over spouses in the morning: MMA
Titled 'Singaporeans & their smartphones: obsession or addiction', the survey canvassed 360 mobile users in Singapore in July 2012. 90 per cent of respondents own smart phones, showing that mobile devices are fast becoming an obsession with Singaporeans. Notably, the study found 66 ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.