Social-media influencers more influential than expected: Initiative
The online study surveyed 8014 web users aged 16-54 in Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Germany, the Netherlands, the US and the UK with the aim of helping marketers produce greater synergy between media, social and mobile budgets by figuring out the role that consumer influence plays ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.