Indonesia leads online growth in Southeast Asia : Yahoo Net Index Study 2010
Online usage jumped 26 per cent in Indonesia compared to 2009. This is mainly due to an increase of internet usage through mobile and accessing print materials online. Tier 2 cities are also ‘leapfrogging’ from home-access to mobile internet access. Indonesia’s tariffs and 3G ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.