Ahead of Children's Day on 1 June, JD worked with Walt Disney, which is ramping up for the release of Toy Story 4, to launch a series of special co-marketing promotions and a children's toy donation program in China.
JD’s own mascot, Joy the dog, will be 'starring' in Toy Story alongside Sheriff Woody and Buzz Lightyear.
Well, not quite. It's a Toy Story micro movie called...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events