Ad Nut pities mobile carriers. They've got to try to add some excitement to a well-understood, relatively undifferentiated service that consumers treat more or less like a commodity. Good coverage and speed are table stakes, and among those that are in the game, consumers care mainly about the lowest price.
But even given all that, this new campaign from Telstra promoting Apple hardware by The Monkeys is just dull as paint. Unless you're a fan...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events