Innocean Australia has brought back three dancing car-wash brushes for a campaign promoting the all-electric Kona model.
This time the 'mopsters', who originally appeared in 2017 see below, cavort in a digital environment reminiscent of the Tron films, befitting the new model's electronic nature.
Ad Nut salutes the craft here. The spot, directed by Sweetshop’s Alexander Brown, uses in-camera effects and projection mapping to make it appear the car is whoosing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events