In the 30-second spot for the infant formula Eye Q, a little boy is with his parents at an interview with his principal teacher. When the principal asks the boy what particular activity he is good at, he replies poo poo. Then when asked what a colour card reminds him of, he again answers poo poo.
DDB explains the idea behind this is that it illustrates the unhealthy obsession with intestinal health...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events