The inaugural Taipei Dangdai that took place in January this year at the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Centre was the first international art fair hosted by the city. The event was set up by the same people who founded ArtHK, now known as Art Basel Hong Kong following the sale to MCH Group. Both events name UBS as a main sponsor.
The comparison drawn to Art Basel HK added some welcome interest in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events