Taking place virtually between 8-9 June, Campaign Leading Change conference and the Women Leading Change Workshop promotes an inclusive media and marketing industry.
Exploring the theme Diversity Reboot, Campaign Leading Change examines how the extraordinary events of the last 18 months have charged leaders into action to reform working culture and practices.
Campaign Leading Change's purpose is to promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive industry in Asia-Pacific. Some of the big discussions include -
- Diversity Study 2021: The results
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Future-proofing business and talent
- Galvanising the workforce into collective action
- Responsible advertising and representation
- Up-skilling the workforce to meet the needs of the ever-changing media landscape
- Proven strategies for activating inclusion in the workplace
- The future of flexible and remote working
- Building allyship, networks and new initiatives
- Psychological safety in the workplace
- Pride month: Genuine authentic marketing to LGBTQAI+
- Intersectionality and embracing all diversity
- Ensuring cross-market consistency of business initiatives
- The next phase of our Mandate for Change
- And many more
Whatever your position or discipline, change involves the whole industry so register your interest today to join in the conversation.
The highly interactive programme includes virtual breakout sessions and live mentoring with an impressive panel of female mentors and industry leaders.
Attendees have the opportunity to connect and network with like-minded peers in the media, marketing and communications industry and learn from different experiences.
The workshop covers four core areas:
- Impact - What it takes to make a personal impact in the workplace, influence peers and stand out
- Expertise - The specific skills required for leadership in the ever-evolving digital, creative and media landscape
- Visibility - How to raise your profile internally and externally, building a network of allies and advocates
- Confidence - Learn to take ownership over your career progression with confidence and conviction
The workshop is free to attend for all conference ticket holders. You can expect top advice, inspiration and actionable takeaways designed for ambitious rising stars in the media, marketing and communications industry.