Creative agency Virtue, part of global youth media brand Vice, has officially launched in Asia-Pacific today, announcing three new offices in Singapore, Seoul and Sydney.
Servicing the whole region from the three new premises, Virtue aims to bring the Vice ethos to the creative business in APAC by helping brands connect with young people.
As part of this, Aaron Pearce has been appointed Virtue APAC managing director, based at headquarters in Singapore....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events