The Australian subsidiary of a global automotive manufacturer which declined to be named in this article was planning its annual top performers' travel award. In previous years, the company’s highest achievers had been taken on a domestic trip, but this year leaders were interested in a more exotic destinationand an international venue that would stay within budget.
The company employed event management firm BI Worldwide to help it put together an incentive programme that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events