'Choping' is a uniquely Singaporean practice, and the objects 'chope agents' used are most often tissue packets but sometimes also umbrellas, used to reserve seats at hawker stalls. The term is so popular that a restaurant booking in Singapore adopted it.
But for something as big as a parking space, tissue packets may be too miniscule to catch the attention of an approaching driver. So in conjunction with Uber's Asia-wide campaign to address...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events