Yesterday, a day before launching an Asia-wide campaign, Uber posted satellite image-style animations on its Facebook pages in several key markets, showing those Asian cities in their full glory of criss-crossing highways teeming with vehicles.
Working with Forsman Bodenfors, the ride-hailing company has picked eight Asian cities Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong and Taipeifor its campaign. The video spot was shot in Bangkok, the 12th most...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events