TBWA today announced it has launched design-led agency Fabric in Sydney, with a collection of foundational clients to hit the ground running.
Fabric focuses on fashion and lifestyle brands, and to that end begins life in Australia’s capital working for clients including Sheridan, MJ Bale, Helen Kaminski, Jurlique and General Pants. Jurlique appointed Fabric after a competitive three-way pitch.
Fabric will have the support of TBWA Sydney more broadly with capabilities such...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events