Taptica, a mobile ad platform based in Tel Aviv has created a new wholly owned Chinese subsidiary called Taptica Information Technology Co. to expand its presence in mainland China.
In a blog post, the company said the subsidiary would help Taptica work with local clients and media suppliers in China, while helping to facilitate cross-currency payments.
Taptica has had an office in Beijing since 2015 and now plans to open a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events