Expecting Japan’s mature mobile network to be the next key growth market for advertising, mobile ad firm Taptica is buying AdInnovation ADI for $5.7 million dollars.
Israel-based Taptica already has a presence in China and set up an office in Seoul last year but wants to fill-out its Asia-Pacific footprint.
Over the past year, Taptica partnered with ADI which creates, promotes and tracks mobile marketing campaigns in Japan. Since...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events