Online ad fraud is dramatically reduced to less than 1% when advertisers use media channels certified by the industry’s Trustworthy Accountability Group initiative, new research claims.
TAG’s study, carried out by The 614 Group, found the use of TAG-certified distribution channels for digital advertising reduced the level of fraud by more than 94% from the broader industry average fraud rates reduced from 8.99% to 0.53%.
Four billion ad impressions...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events