ASIA PACIFIC - The use of social-media platforms Instagram and Snapchat has doubled across Asia Pacific since 2014 as engagement with these highly visual platforms continues to grow, according to Kantar TNS.
In the latest edition of its Connected Life study, which surveys more than 70,000 consumers across the region, the research consultancy reported that connected consumers are expanding their use of social media beyond Facebook and testing newer, more visual channels.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events