Singapore internet giant Sea Group wants to elevate the football scene in the country, by acquiring and rebranding local football club, Home United.
The company has assumed 100% ownership of the club, which will make its debut in the upcoming Singapore Premier League SPL season under a new name, Lion City Sailors FC.
Publicly-listed Sea is the parent company of Shopee, Garena and SeaMoney and is the largest...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events