ChinaJoy is the event for anyone interested in the massive Chinese gaming world, from consumers to industry professionals.
Prior to and during the event, the biggest online buzz driver turned out to be the 'show girls.' Like their counterparts at the Beijing Auto Show, game promoters made extensive use of sexy women dressed in miniskirts to promote hardware and software brands at the event.
On 28 July, 14 per cent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events