HSBC has awarded its global brand creative account to Saatchi Saatchi, replacing J Walter Thompson, after a competitive pitch process.
Saatchi Saatchi will create a new multichannel brand positioning for HSBC, which will include TV ads and the brand’s global airport estate.
The agency’s London offshoot brought together sister shops DigitasLBi and MSLGroup to pitch for the business. Staff from the agencies will sit together in the new Saatchi...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events