Ad Nut feels there's a subtle power to these uncomfortable ads. They show teenagers trapped alone in invisible boxes in everyday situations like their bedroom or the sports field, to symbolise the way many feel 'boxed in' by the pressure to conform at school, at home or on social media.
A glance reveals there's something odd about their contorted positions, but it's only when you look closer that you notice their limbs look as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events