The Radisson Hotel Group will be launching two new properties in the central Chinese city of Wuhan, in a move that marks its expansion into tier-2 cities following a recent announcement of the upcoming opening of a 230-room property in Ningbo.
The Wuhan launches are catered to the industrial needs of the city, serving the Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone and the Donghu high-tech zone, also known as the 'Optics Valley'. It's...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events