RGA Singapore has tapped IBM iX's Gary Hoff as executive creative director to lead a push into consultancy-led creative and business-transformation projects.
Hoff joins from IBM's digital agency, where he led creative work in the MEA region as ECD of UX and design. Prior to this he founded a startup digital product consultancy called Grampy that partnered with clients including IBM, L’Oréal and MasterCard to create new digital products and brand...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events