Publicis Media is moving its Australia and New Zealand boss, Matt James, to London to be global brand president of Zenith.
James, who is British and previously ran Zenith in Australia, has had two spells at parent company Publicis Groupe. He worked at the company from 2010 until 2012 in London, and since 2015 in Australia.
He will report to Steve King, chief executive of Publicis Media and former global chief executive...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events