Agencies are calling on out-of-home media owners to provide more digital inventory to trade programmatically, a survey of media buyers and specialists has revealed.
In its latest biennial State of the Nation global marketplace report, JCDecaux’s OOH programmatic trading marketplace, VIOOH, predicts 2020 will be the year programmatic digital out-of-home advertising will go mainstream.
As a result of expected growth in programmatically traded DOOH, media agencies say they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events